Customer Management System

There are tons of systems out there trying to improve business processes of utility companies in general or electric companies in specific.

The key is still doing the re-engineering process well and the application system will just a tool to follow the processes. I put some of my thoughts about Electric Management System in this blog. Feel free to read and comment.

Thursday, August 09, 2007

Is PayPerPost for me?

I have written my blogs long ago. I started my blog to share my knowledge to the community... hoping that I can review them in future time. One day, one of my friends told me about payperpost.

Well, at the beginning I was reluctant to sign up because my friend has high PR blog, and for him, it is easy to get high offer and earn more than $1000 per month. It even encouraged him to quit him daily job so that he can spend more time with his family.

But after I took a look again on payperpost, I realize that even with a low PR, I can still earn. I finally said to myself ... why I did not take this opportunity? I am writing blog regularly anyway.... why don't I get some extra income? I can also donate this money to some needy near my house. I do not target myself like my friend where he can already resign from his job and do some online business. I just continue writing what I like and look some for offers that is related to my topics.

Here I am.. joining the community and share some of my opinions. Try to look on and see if this suits you. There is nothing to loose in trying. What an opportunity in today's technology. Good Luck!

No comments:


Visitors