Customer Management System

There are tons of systems out there trying to improve business processes of utility companies in general or electric companies in specific.

The key is still doing the re-engineering process well and the application system will just a tool to follow the processes. I put some of my thoughts about Electric Management System in this blog. Feel free to read and comment.

Monday, October 15, 2007

Sharing some coupons

This post has nothing to do with Electric Utility System, but I would like to share on the site that got my attention. This EdealFinder.com provides online discount codes that you can utilize to get some discounts from your favorite merchants. For example these HP coupons can save me up to $300 on the purchase of HP z560 Digital Entertainment Center. If you plan to purchase HP notebook, the HP coupons & discounts could give you $200 of for Customized HP Pavilion Notebook.

Try to browse around in the left sidebar where you can find the general categories on the coupons that you are looking for. On the right sidebar, you will find the hot deals that can save you up to 50% off. I personally looking for computer and electronic related coupons because that is what I usually spent online. However, for my house stuff, I browse ShopNBC coupons. The small button "tell a friend" could help you inform some coupon informations to your friends if you know that he or she is planning to buy some products online. Let us help our friends to save money as well.

No comments:


Visitors