Customer Management System

There are tons of systems out there trying to improve business processes of utility companies in general or electric companies in specific.

The key is still doing the re-engineering process well and the application system will just a tool to follow the processes. I put some of my thoughts about Electric Management System in this blog. Feel free to read and comment.

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Weekend Break

One day ahead and it is weekend. I like to visit DialAFlight site to find ideas from my city breaks. I realized that there are a lot of holidays ideas that I can do during short breaks. The packages are awesome with cheap fights and a nice hotel. I never find it cheaper if I need to book directly to the airlines and hotels.

This gives me an idea as well to do travel stopover. I used have stopovers if I need to visit Asia from Europe during my business trips. If I have more time, I usually check the holidays offers in the city that I will do stop over and plan so that I could extend my transit stopover for few days and enjoy the city.

The site also offering tailor-made holidays by calling them. So, if you have in mind what additional activities aside from the package they offer, you can try consulting with them.

No comments:


Visitors